Hamdard Arq Badyan 500ml
500 ml. Dosage
125 ml, to be taken in the morning and evening.
- Reviews (0)
About Nature & Nurture Arq Banyan
Nature & Nurture Arq Badyan (Arq Badiyan) is a classical Unani Medicine, which is used for its digestive, antispasmodic and carminative actions. It relieves gas and indigestion and reduces flatulence, bloating, and abdominal pain. It also relieves abdominal discomfort that occurs after eating food in many patients.
Arq Badyan is commonly used for liver disorders along with Kasni Ark. It improves liver functions and reduces and strengthens the liver. Generally, it is beneficial when the patient has an excessive gas formation in the intestine, abdominal colic, or indigestion associated with liver disease. In addition, Arq-e Badyan is beneficial for treating excessive thirst, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hyper-acidity, heartburn, burning sensation in the abdomen, abdominal heaviness occurring after eating food, abdominal cramps, and colicky pain.
Indications of Nature & Nurture Arq Badiyan
- Digestive stimulant
- Abdominal Colic
- Nausea and vomiting
- Burning sensation in the abdomen
- Excessive thirst
- Diarrhea and dysentery
- Amisha (toxins)
Ingredients of Nature & Nurture Arq Banyan
- Banyan (Fennel Seeds) 1 part
- Water 20 Parts
Dosage of Nature & Nurture Arq Banyan
- Infants 1 to 3 teaspoons (5 to 15 ml)
- Children (30 to 60 ml)
- Adults (60 to 120 ml)
- Maximum Possible Dosage 180 ml Per Day (in divided doses), twice or thrice a day
- Best time to take medicine: 30 minutes before food or on an empty stomach or 1 hour after a meal
Precautions of Nature & Nurture Arq Banyan
- Arq Badiyan is commonly used to treat nausea, vomiting, indigestion, belching, etc. occurring during pregnancy.
- It is possibly safe in a dosage of fewer than 60 ml per day.
- Arq Banyan is also likely safe during lactation.